Learn how can you resolve QuickBooks Error H202
The QuickBooks Error H202 is a multi-user error that usually occurs when the user attempts to access the company file stored on different computers in the network. Also, you might come across this error due to incorrect host settings on the server or the workstation. You can easily get rid of this error by performing the instructions given below:
- To begin with, click the Windows Start menu and then click the Program and Features option.
- Now, from the list of installed programs, locate QB and then right-click on the program.
- Select the Change/Repair, and then on the next window, check all options.
- You are required to wait until the process of QB repairing is completed.
- Then, look for the latest updates and move to the help menu > Update QuickBooks Desktop > Update Now.
Hopefully, we assure you that these steps will help you to remove QuickBooks Error H202 permanently. For any additional assistance, feel free to contact our experts by dialing the support number +1(855)-856-0053.