How can I get rid of QuickBooks Error H505?
Did you get stuck with QuickBooks error H505? Well, I understand it might have annoyed you. However, there are several reasons that evoke this error code. It’s essential to be aware of such causes before following the resolution methods. Below I have listed some of the major steps that you can follow to troubleshoot the issue:
- At first, search for the IP address and computer name of the server & workstation.
- Open the Run Window by simultaneously pressing the Windows + R keys.
- Type cmd and hit the Enter key for opening a Command Prompt window.
- Now, type ipconfig/all and hit Enter. Besides, you must note the Host Name and the IP Address.
- If you have connected an additional computer to the server, you must repeat steps 1-4.
- Lastly, edit the Windows hosts file.
We hope the above steps would have helped you resolve QuickBooks error H505. If you need any further assistance, you can give this blog a read or contact us by dialing our Helpline Number +1(855)-856-0053.